The next Sweden SharePoint User Group (SSUG) meeting in Stockholm will be held at Connecta AB (Mäster Samuelsgatan 60) the 25th of October 2012 (not any other date as in the e-mail invitation).
After the previous successful meeting it's time for another awesome event. This time around we have the world famous Andrew Connell from Critical Path Training. It's an honour having Andrew here and you would not like to miss this. Andrew will talk about SharePoint 2013 and specifically about the new Workflow features.
There is only 70 seats, so make sure that you register on time. AND PLEASE - if you cannot attend and have registered, please unregister. It's not fair to our host to not show up! If it's full, then sign up on the waiting list!
- 17:30 Registration - you need to register here on Eventbrite to get a seat
- 18:00 Wictor Wilén introduces SSUG
- 18:05 Connecta welcomes everyone
- 18:10 Daniel Karlsson and Wictor Wilén will talk about how Connecta moved Intranet, Mail and IM to Office 365.
- 19:00 Beer and something to chew on
- 19:15 Andrew Connell will talk about "What's new with Workflow in SharePoint 2013"
- 20:00 We wrap things up
It will be great seing you there
Oh, and by the way SharePoint 2013 has finally RTM:ed!
the SSUG Crew.